KIDS ENDURO BIKE CAMP – 5 DAY or 3 DAY
- Instruction provided by a professionnal IFMGA certified mountain guide, specialized in MTB Enduro, English and French speaking.
- A private camp program designed for young riders who are passionate about their mountain biking and who are looking to improve their technical riding skills and take their Enduro biking to the next level.
- Private group size is maximum 6 riders for 1 guide. This tight ratio allows for lots of riding with little down time. It gives the opportunity for each rider to improve and leaves time to ride a ton of great lines each day
- Discover a variety of bike parks and Enduro terrain: Chamonix valley, Les Saisies, Les Portes du Soleil (Les Gets/Morzine) & Les Portes du Mont Blanc (the base camp of the MB race)
- A wide variety of terrain: single tracks, forest, high altitude passes, steep lines, switchbacks, rocky moraine
- 1/2 day dedicated to shooting photos in a bike park setting, where riders can show off their favourite tricks!
AGE: 13-16 years
DATES: open – private instruction only with a maximum of 6 riders per guide
EQUIPMENT & LEVEL: Riders must have a full suspension mountain bike in good working order, helmet, knee & back protection. Riders must have a riding level that allows them to safely ride a minimum of blue and red runs in bike parks.